For the past two years I have tweeted one thing a days I am thankful for. Here is my list for 2013:
Day 1. I'm thankful for all the many blessings God has given me in this life!
2. For Richard, he is so thoughtful, loving, giving, handsome, fun, and smart. I'm lucky to call him "Hubs."
3. For all of the friendships in my life. They are all different, meaning full, and have molded me into who I am!
4. For the 10 years (today) I've got to spend loving on Richard.
5. For my parents (all of them). They are always there with advice, knowledge, and love.
6. For music. It soothes my soul, can bring me back, and move me.
7. For my home. Richard and I are blessed beyond measure that we were able to buy our home!
8. For my kittens. They give me endless laughs, lots of snuggles, and plenty of love.
9. For the time I got to spend with my mom today touring homes decorated for Christmas.
10. To be able to volunteer at the Holiday Home Tour with JSL Woodstock.
11. For the veterans that gave themselves for my freedoms.
12. For the past year at my (new) job. It has been a fun experience and I have learned a lot.
13. For sunshine, especially when it's cold outside and for very first best friends, happy birthday Nichole.
14. For photos. I like to remember thing exactly how they are/were and photos capture those memories.
15. For getting go spend my lunch break, every once in awhile, with Richard.
16. For Saturdays spend with Richard and our families.
17. To be able to watch my church service through live stream.
18. For Blake Lane. Happy birthday!
19. For Richard (again, and always)
20. For the season, it is looking like a busy one so far, but excited for all the memories to be made.
21. For "Crofts' Thursday". Spending time with Richard watching shows/football, cooking, dancing, laughing. Love it.
22. For half days on Friday.
23. That I get to spend the day celebrating a friend's bachelorette. Congrats to the future Mrs. Lovingood.
24. For rest and relaxation and Sunday Funday (night) with Richard.
25. For casual dress at work for the rest of the holiday season.
26. For books, music, movies, TV, internet, and all things entertainment.
27. That we have a house to host our families in and food to put on our tables.
28. For Thanksgiving and all the blessings in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment